UBC Campus Ministry provides a safe environment for students who wish to further their spiritual journey. Confidential spiritual and personal counselling are available, as well as the opportunity to discuss faith issues in various discussion forums. Students do not have to be Roman Catholic to use the services of the Campus Ministry and to attend their events.
Here is what UBC Campus Ministry has to offer:
– Are you searching for a deeper meaning to your life outside of studying and hanging out with your friends? Do you wonder if your future has a greater purpose? Or are you looking for like minded individuals with whom to share your faith? Check out these events:
– Bible Study. Learn the foundations of the faith and traditions of the church.
– Science and Faith . Can science and faith both be right? Come and find out!
Pastoral Counselling and Spiritual Direction
Contact the Parish Office (scroll to the top of this web page) for more information. Students can receive Sacrament of Reconciliation by appointment.
Worship & liturgical prayer
Check on the sidebars of this page (to the right) for Sunday mass times. Other opportunities for prayer and fellowship include:
– TGIFF: Thank God It’s First Friday mass and soup lunch.
– Wednesday noon mass and soup lunch during Fall and Winter semesters (see Liturgical schedule).
Fellowship, Outreach and Volunteer Opportunities
– The Newman Club – Come and meet some new people, or deepen your faith with others in the faith!